Role and Functionality of Department:
The Civil Supplies Department was originally only a regulatory Department. Subsequently, its activities have been diversified to include purchase of paddy through PPCs for Cluster Milling Rice, distribution of essential commodities viz. Rice, Wheat, Sugar, and Red gram Dal through Fair Price Shops under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates through ePoS cum Electronic weighing machines who are having computerized BPL Ration cards (i.e. White, AAY and Annapurna), Consumer Affairs, monitoring of prices of essential commodities, distribution of LPG connections to BPL women (Deepam Scheme) through LPG Agencies etc…
- Public Distribution System :-Distribution of Rice to who are having BPL White cardholders at 5 Kgs of Rice per head for all of members at Rs.1/- per Kg.
- Anthyodaya Anna Yojana Scheme :- Distribution of Rice to who are having AAY cardholders at 35 Kgs of Rice per card at Rs.1/- per Kg
- Annapurna Scheme :- Distribution of Rice to who are having AAP cardholders at 10 Kgs of Rice per card on free of cost.
- Mid Day Meals/ ICDS scheme :- Distribution of Rice to the Schools under Mid day meal scheme and distribution Rice, P.Oil and Redgram Dall to the Anganwadi Centers on subsidized rates through F.P.Shops.
- Welfare Hostels and Jails :- Distribution of Rice to the BC Hostels/ SC Hostels/ ST Hostels/APSWRIs colleges on subsidized rates.
- Jails :- Distribution of Rice to the Govt. Central Jails and other jails on subsidized rates.
- Deepam Scheme:- Distribution of LPG Deepam connections to who are having BPL cards with subsidy Rs.1600/- (for cylinder deposit – Rs.1450/- and Regulator deposit –Rs.150/-). Will be paid by the Government. In order to achieve the aim of the State Government to provide LPG connections to all households in the District and to declare the District as 100% LPG enabled District as smokeless District.
- Tribal LPG Package:- The Government have launched distribution of LPG Connections with 5Kg LPG Refills under “Tribal LPG Package” on Free of Cost to the Tribal families in the Agency area on the eve of Birth Anniversary of Dr.B.R. Ambedkar from 14.04.2017
|Name of the Officer||Division/Mandal Attached||Mobile Number|
|Smt S. Padma Sri||District Supply Officer||6281863039|
|Sri M Raja Raghuveer||ASO O/o DSO Kurnool||9490737878|
|Sri B.Ramanjaneya Reddy||ASO Kurnool Urban(I/C)||8500136373|
|Sri N N Acharyulu||ASO Nandyal Division||9290160216|
|Smt Siva Ranjani||ASO Adoni Division||9966748808|
|Kum Sharmila||District Manager APSCSCL (DM)||7702003541|
|Sri D.Raju||Assistant Manager General||9963479177|
|Smt Shakeela||Assistant Manager Accounts||9963479178|
|Civil Supplies Website||https://civilsupplies[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in/Default[dot]jsp|
|Distribution of Ration||http://epos[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in/ePos/|
|Supply Chain Management||http://scm[dot]ap[dot]gov[dot]in/SCM/|
- Office Email